Update Released - April 2020
Posted on 2020/04/05 by Seong Bae
We just released update. This release has a feature that will help groups better manage their referrals. Below is complete list of updates:
- Allow group members to update any guest data including attendance
- Improved new guest add screens and workflow to accommodate future changes
- Allow group managers and referral givers update referral status if receiver is no longer in the group
- Fixed minor issue with setting guest referrer on the guest edit screen
- Replaced user settings module
- Updated base framework to 6.18
Below explains two key updates in this release:
Allow group members to update any guest data including attendance
In the previous version, members could update guest data only if they initially created that particular guest entry or if the Referrer field is set to you. With the change, any members can now edit any guest data. Two reasons we made this change are 1) allow members to collaborate in collecting guest information and 2) allow members to update guest attendance when the guest re-visits the group by another member.
Allow group managers and referral givers update referral status if receiver is no longer in the group
Sometimes when a member leaves a group, it was hard to ask the member to update status for a referral given by existing member. However, some groups still wanted to be able to track those referrals and they put a workaround by creating a dummy user to be able to report numbers correctly. With this latest change, if a member leaves a group, the referral giver as well as group manager can now update the referral status.