Happy New Year!
It's been a while since I published a blog post. As a developer, I find it easier and more fun writing code than writing blogs or articles. But one of my new year resolutions is to write more - blogs, articles, and less technical stuff - and code less. We'll see if I can achieve it :)
There's been many updates to ChamberForge in the last few months... I don't even know where to begin. We're excited to finally launch the new site. The feedback has been amazing - everyone loves the new look and feel. It was a major overhaul of not just the looks but also the underlying architecture to make the platform more robust and scalable. The new site will be able to support our future growth and many exciting features we wanted to build to support our community.
We brought on a new member to our team - his name is Adam and he's a great friend of mine and one of the best mobile app developers. It's been a long journey since building an early prototype of ChamberForge in the late 2017 and getting it to 2,500 users and 200 groups by end of 2021. Adam came on board as a partner and will slowly take over the overall development effort from me so that I can transition to working more closely with our users and future customers. Adam has already re-worked the ChamberForge mobile apps which are much better than what we had before. I'm really excited to have him on-board and join me on this exciting journey.
In addition, following updates/improvements have been made to ChamberForge recently:
- Added ability to track multiple speakers per meeting
- Added meeting title, online URL link, and description fields to meeting
- Improved the public meeting page look & feel
- 30-day trial groups can access Group Plus features for testing during the trial period
- Groups can now schedule bi-weekly meetings that go....well every two weeks
- Added visibility (public/private) option for groups - private group's public pages will be visible only to its members
- Fixed organization-level reporting not matching with group-level reporting
- Groups can now mass-delete meetings
- Added white-label support
- Improved how groups create and manage subscription plans for their members / collect membership dues
- Re-published ChamberForge Android app using Kotlin
- Re-published ChamberForge iOS app with many bug fixes
- And many other bug fixes....
I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple of things here and there but above are all I can think of at the moment.
We really appreciate your patience and support. We still have a lot of work ahead of us and will stay busy in 2022. We wish you stay safe and another great year in 2022.